There is a system of continuous evaluation through tests, tutorials, seminars, quizzes and viva.
- Centralized evaluation system for mid term tests with question papers set as per Punjab University norms in standard format.
- Displaying the attendance at the end of each month and the marks obtained in each term tests on notice boards to ensure complete transparency in academic system.
- Sending of attendance-cum-performance report to the parents for their information and to seek their support for improving the performance especially in the cases of academically deficient students.
- Periodic counseling of academically deficient students to identify the weaknesses and suggesting remedial measures for their improvement.
- In each academic session an academic audit is conducted to find out the strengths and shortcomings of each department. All efforts are then made to eliminate the traced shortcomings.
RSD College also awards scholarship to the economically weaker and for consistent outstanding performance in university exams.
A Premier Co-Educational Post Graduate Institution(NAAC Accredited)